Kenton County School District After School Golf 2019
We are excited to offer a golf instruction opportunity for students from 2nd grade through high school. Our primary goal is to help students develop a lifelong interest in the game of golf. Students will be introduced to the game of golf in a fun atmosphere.
- No previous experience required ~ students will be instructed at their ability level
- Participants may bring their own golf clubs, but they are not required ~ course has clubs available for clinic time
- Clinics limited to 30 participants
- 4th and 5th grades: 4 classes from 5 pm until 6 pm on Wednesdays (April 24th; May 1st, 8th & 15th)
- 2nd and 3rd grades: 2 classes from 5 pm until 6 pm on Mondays (April 29th & May 6th)
- Click HERE for registration