FULL DAY CAMPS
Full Day Camps run from 9:00am – 4:00pm and are an excellent opportunity for junior golfers to improve their fundamentals and their course management skills. Campers in the full day program enjoy three hours of instruction each morning focusing on all facets of the game. After a lunch, which is included in the price of the camp, it’s off to play the course. During course play, the staff teaches scoring strategy, etiquette and course management.
HALF DAY CAMPS
Half Day Camps run from 9:00am – Noon and include fifteen total hours of instruction on the driving range and practice areas. For three hours each day, campers sharpen their skills with strong emphasis on the basics—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette, etc. As the week unfolds, campers receive quality short-game coaching and by the last day each junior golfer will see improvement in his or her golf game! Half Day Camps do NOT include lunch or course play.
- Three hours of daily practice with our experienced staff covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- Daily, supervised course play with camp staff (full day camp only)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- Safe, healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!
- For more details and to register, visit Nike Junior Golf Camps, Kenton County Golf Courses